1. Have the documents ready when we tell you we need them;
2. Make sure all the documents are complete;
3. Have foreign language documents properly translated into English;
4. Have official documents properly certified;
5. Organize your documents;
6. Send/Bring them all at once rather than one at a time;
7. Show up on time for your appointment(s).
8. Limit the number of your status inquiries to us as we do bill
extra for these services, and do provide status inquiries to you
anyway on a periodic basis.
9. Tell us the truth! It is easier to deal with problems in your
case when we know about them up front, rather than to have new information
unexpectedly revealed to us well into preparation or processing
of your case.
10. Consider paying your legal bills early to receive an early payment
discount. Ask for details.
The consultation fee is $50.00 and is due prior to meeting with
Personal injury and bankruptcy cases have NO consultation fee.